Terms and Conditions – VALENTINE’S DAY!
Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
1. Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and retailers within The Gap Village Shopping Centre, the retailers’ employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entry is restricted to people 18 years and over. Promotion commences at 10am on Tuesday 7 February 2023 and concludes at 4pm Monday 13 February 2023.
2. To enter customers must:
a) Scan the QR code located on the point-of-sale material in The Gap Village Shopping Centre
b) Customers must complete the on-line entry form that is generated once they scan the QR code
c) All mandatory fields must be completed to be deemed a valid entry.
3. There is one prize to be won
– (x1) Gift pack containing; Pearl Earrings (South Family Jewellers), Flower Arrangement, Chocolates (Woody Pear Florist), Candle (Loot Homewares) and Sparkling Wine (Liquorland)
There will one (1) prize winner. Total Prize Pool Value $250
4. There will be one (1) prize draw. This will take place in the office of Raine & Horne Commercial Penrith on the following date: Tuesday 14 February 2023 at 9am. The Winner will be notified via telephone. The winner’s name will be advertised on the The Gap Village Shopping Centre facebook site within 24 hours of the winner being notified.
5. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Entrants acknowledge that they will receive communications from The Gap Village Shopping Centre as a result of entering this competition.
7. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable.
8. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize-winner must provide suitable identification to the promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to claim the prize (e.g. Driver’s License). The prize must be collected from Centre Management at The Gap Village Shopping Centre prior to 2pm on Thursday 16 February 2023.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge a prize in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further judging, as required, at the same place as the original judging at 10am, Friday 17 February 2023.
12. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered in to a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time.
14. Participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all conditions of entry.
15. The Promoter is Raine & Horne Commercial Penrith, trading as CH Real Estate Pty Ltd ABN 21 054 208 294 – First Floor, Real Estate House, Level 1, 344 High Street, Penrith, NSW, 2000.
The personal information you have provided to Raine & Horne Commercial Penrith by completing this entry form may be used for the purpose of administering the competition, to contact you if you are the winner of the competition, advising the public of the winner of the competition and sending you information on any products or services you may be interested in at The Gap Village Shopping Centre.
Subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988, you may have access to your personal information as held by Raine & Horne Commercial Penrith by contacting the Marketing Manager at The Gap Village Shopping Centre on (07) 3300 3377. An access fee may be charged to cover the costs of providing the information to you.